Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: PM's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    PM's

    I think anyone posting what they get on a personal message from someone should have a cooling off period. that is why they are called personal messages.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JackTwist's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2006
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PM's

    Why do you think there needs to be a cooling off period? In the only example of this I have seen since I have been lurking about, my darlin Ennis just posted a pm he received from a another poster who he had never had previous conversations with. So if someone totally out of the blue PM's you and says this is wrong, or that is sick, then that is uncalled for and it should be pointed out. The best way to point it out, post it.


  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PM's

    No, the best way to point it out is to take it to a mod.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member waveplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2004
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PM's

    i have to agree that is why they are called private messages, for them to be privaye duh.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde


  5. #5
    Inactive Member JackTwist's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2006
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PM's

    Yeah, but then you dont get a post with a 100 plus response. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I understand what your saying though. Its just that a mod really isnt going to do anything you didnt do by posting that. What can a mod really do? Its not like its an bannable offense. So if its nothing to harsh why not post it, and have fun with it with everyone else. Yeah it may be a "private" message, though you dont know the person so really its just a rude statement. So you get to call them out for it, and they should learn their lesson.

    Though lets put it like this, if one of the female posters on here got a PM for a male poster who made some sort of rude statement to her, then you guys would more than likely support her. Its just a double standard that we have come to expect. Which is fine, because I think its funny.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PM's

    I think you only posted what bigcats said to you to make fun and start a whole new post on it. No one cares if you and your darling is gay. Also your little darling has done said that he knows who bigcats is, so why not just send a pm back to him privately? I respect the gay lifestyle but this is becoming to sick watching you guys post about getting other guys off. The best you both can do is keep some things private and spare the rest of us you sick minds. Also the truth be told you are not gay because I know who one of you are. So you shouldn't get on here and bring up a lifestyle you know nothing about. Also what bigcats said is no more rude than some comments you've made about telling someone they need gay love.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member JackTwist's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2006
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PM's

    Ive not said anything of the such. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

    Ennis has a smart mouth sometimes, hes pretty fiesty. So sorry for him. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    And by the way, you can go back and look at all of my posts. I have did nothing wrong but share my opinions. Sorry if that offends you, though that is what a forum is for right?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PM's

    Yeah, but who say's you two didn't just make it up to start something. Anything can be put in quotations to start something. Going to a mod is the most true way of getting something accomplished. I would think that if a female poster of ours had derrogatory stuff posted she would handle it properly, and said PMer would be reprimanded in a heart beat.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ennis_Del_Mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PM's

    PM me then and tell me who you think I or Jack is
    J.T&E.D.M.
    Gettin Down on the Farm

    [img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PM's

    Being gay isn't even something to joke about...its sick.
    And notices stripes compared yall to women!

    haha
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •