Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Tivo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tivo

    How did we live without the dvr before ? I was in hotels all of last week but my dvr recorded everything I would have watched had I been home . Now if you'll excuse me I have some catching up to do .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cuppa_Coffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tivo

    tivo is great. the only problem i have is finding time to watch the shows i recorded.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •