dating 6 months
Dating - 3 yrs.
Married - 6 months
Go Huskers!
dating 6 months
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
July 13, 2006 makes 2 years ... so almost 19 months
[ QUOTE ]
they are sisters, his avatar and his girl [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
LOL! Dudes already gonna whip burrhead for less than that! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
GC knows better spike...and I know he's joking. Burrhead's over the top.
You'd do yourself good not to team up on his side on things on here, otherwise you'll become the laughing stock he already is.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Married 1 year 3 months, today.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I dont team wit anyone. I like to argue. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Married 1 year 3 months, today.
[/ QUOTE ]
Newlywed! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Together 20 years
Married wonderful 15 years
25th Anniversary this September.
Bookmarks