Hostboard said the issue is fixed, if anybody wants to try it. Remember decent and of course update us if it works.
Hostboard said the issue is fixed, if anybody wants to try it. Remember decent and of course update us if it works.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
mine is working I guess...at least in the my home screen it was!
mine worked Rock
I think the issue you're talking about is uploading the image from your computer to the forum. Now if you're uploading using a web host (photobucket, imageshack, etc.) then it's no problem. Mine works fine and I use photobucket.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Any complaints using Photobucket? Does Yahoo Photos serve the same purpose? I used to use Andale for eBay auctions but they started charging fees.
I think as long as it fits the size restrictions on here, the ability to upload should work now
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I lost my lost and cant find it either
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
Any complaints using Photobucket? Does Yahoo Photos serve the same purpose? I used to use Andale for eBay auctions but they started charging fees.
[/ QUOTE ]
Yahoo Photos does not allow remote linking to photos hosted on their servers.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
No complaints w/photobucket here. Really the only time it doesn't work when you're linking an uploaded pic from there it's either:
1) something's wrong with the site you're on, not allowing you to link images, or
2) you didn't copy all of the web address of the photo and put it in the Image UBB Code.
But no complaints. I've even been uploading from my camera phone direct to a photobucket account that I created separately to keep those kinds of pics on.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks