mine is working I guess...at least in the my home screen it was!
Hostboard said the issue is fixed, if anybody wants to try it. Remember decent and of course update us if it works.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
mine is working I guess...at least in the my home screen it was!
mine worked Rock
I think the issue you're talking about is uploading the image from your computer to the forum. Now if you're uploading using a web host (photobucket, imageshack, etc.) then it's no problem. Mine works fine and I use photobucket.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I hope mine is ok... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
mines been working
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
Any complaints using Photobucket? Does Yahoo Photos serve the same purpose? I used to use Andale for eBay auctions but they started charging fees.
I think as long as it fits the size restrictions on here, the ability to upload should work now
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I lost my lost and cant find it either
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks