Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63

Thread: Knight67

  1. #21
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    I forgot about Fatel on the other post we have going. I am not much of a Greg Stanhope fan though.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    Mitch Fatel is hilarious. Do you mean Doug Stanhope? If so, I get that. It's definatley an aquired taste. You can't be squeemish or easily offended to listen to Doug.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    [ QUOTE ]
    and you're KidsRights or whoever.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Not quite.

    Diets is Jack Twist.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    Just found out that The_Craziefather is actually KidsRights. Found this from a very reliable source.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    i've heard that "The_craziefather" is actually either Osama Bin Laden or George W....not too sure which one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    [ QUOTE ]
    i've heard that "The_craziefather" is actually either Osama Bin Laden or George W....not too sure which one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Could even be spike! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    coulda woulda shoulda...I can't keep up with the people on this board so I give up on my thought training process in order to figure out who is who. You guys confuse me way too much, which btw isn't too hard to do [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]



  8. #28
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    I cant keep up with who's who with all of th name changes now.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  9. #29
    Inactive Member ChumpChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    This forum gets more and more confusing everyday.
    Queering dont make the world go round.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Knight67

    [ QUOTE ]
    Just found out that The_Craziefather is actually KidsRights. Found this from a very reliable source.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Dude you've only got 200 posts...in my book, even though you're an enthusiast by title, you're still a newbie--you ain't got enough posts to throw my screenname around like that. Pay your dues before you start throwing stuff around like this--my guess is that you're probably all of these made up usernames just to cause grief to others. I've never had a made up name on this forum...never will. If I've got something to say then I'll say it under my own username.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •