next thing you'll be rocketeer, then tweenty7, heck, then you'll end up being jim
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, he just sent me a PM saying the same thing, that he was the craziefather...
he's not, i know my boy brad
and then last night saying that rocketeer himself had ran an IP check on me and the Ennis feller, and tried telling me i was him
[/ QUOTE ]
Dude im not Brad! Tell you all the truth I am Oakland Raiders. Just having some fun.
next thing you'll be rocketeer, then tweenty7, heck, then you'll end up being jim
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
it's freddy
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Rock, I request you ban or at least warn this dude. He's been nothing but an annoyance to all of us, trying to pose as other posters. It doesn't contribute anything to the board but an argument that's undue and unnecessary. It's to the point of being ridiculous--if he wants to stay that's fine, let him stay, but he's gotta know stuff like this is not tolerated.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Agreed. No point of that.
Consider this a public warning Spike. Nothing wrong with some fun but lets try to not be or not be other users.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
Agreed. No point of that.
Consider this a public warning Spike. Nothing wrong with some fun but lets try to not be or not be other users.
[/ QUOTE ]
OK! You let that Kidsrights character run me in the ground. They posed as me and got others on here believing that crap. I asked you repeatedly through pms to do something but you wouldnt. Now I do alot less than that dope head did and get threatened to be banned? This is truely messed up! Just as I said before most on here are nothing but racist rednecks. If you are white you can almost get away with murder but as soon as a black guy gets on here everyone gets offensive. I have total respect for Smarty. She was the one to finally ban kidsrights. Someone that should have been banned long ago for showing a nude man in their avatar. Yes I saw it but didnt say anything for it wasnt long before it was taken down. I see how things are run on this redneck message board. If you aint white you aint crap!
id say 90% of the board didn't even know you were black man
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I think 90% of us dont care wha color or race anyone is on this forum.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
How would anyone know you were black? It isn't something that you put in your signature. On the forum you are just a name. No Color! If you really are a black man, then you are the one being stereotypical, yelling racism.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I think you are wrong in saying if your not white then your crap. Why does everything have to be racist?? There have been several disagreements on here by different races. I wonder if a mod was black and they warned you if you would still be upset. Everything in this world is not racist, but many say it out loud when they don't get attention or their way. It makes me sick, white or black to try and use descrimination in cases that is not true.
Bookmarks