Wise County on a hour and a half delay.
Wise County on a hour and a half delay.
"Looking at the ball going over the fence isn't going to help." - Hank Aaron
if it snows again like they said earlier it'll be closed, but I doubt it
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
ah i believe we will end up being closed
Reeking of awesomeness!
[ QUOTE ]
ah i believe we will end up being closed
[/ QUOTE ]
I seriously doubt it... here in Coeburn the snow keeps melting away.
The sun is still out, and the roads are clear as can be.
Last night, the roads were completely iced over and almost completely snow-covered. Today, they're extremely clear, and even the snow on the side of the road is beginning to melt away completely.
Unless other places are in bad shape, I'd say a 90 minute delay is the most we'll be seeing.
How's it looking in Wise? How about Big Stone Gap?
Officially retired
you've got to remember the back roads..sandy ridge, high knob, places like that mang
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Yeah, you're right.. never thought about those, and the road in front of my house is pretty well traveled..
How's it looking up in Sandy Ridge by the way?
Here the sun is STILL out. Darnit, it'd better not all melt! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Buchanan Co.
Castlewood Christian
Dickenson Co.
Grayson Co.
Russell Co.
Scott Co.
Tazewell Co.
All of those are CLOSED.
You think Wise Co. will be closed as well? Dickenson Co. and Russel Co. are awfully close to us....
Discuss. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Chubz...I think you need to learn to Snow Dance and get us out anyday we want [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
If I could, I would brotha! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
I will take up a collection and send you to an Indian Reservation to learn...then you wont have to ask for updates on the roads all the time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Bookmarks