Why do you want me to read your post? I have said nothing about your post I only wished him a happy birthday. You don't have to convince me of what you said or why. Just read my signature.
Why do you want me to read your post? I have said nothing about your post I only wished him a happy birthday. You don't have to convince me of what you said or why. Just read my signature.
Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous
Honestly, I've had some of the same experiences here. I think we are all guilty at times of thinking our opinions or our ideas are most important or the most relevant. It reminds me of something a friend used to say: "life goes on, with or without us."
There is a point where debate turns into senseless arguing, and it's very easy to get caught up in that.
I've had some great discussions with a number of people on this discussion board. I don't have a list of people I'd miss if they were no longer posting. I think everyone can contribute in some way or another.
[ QUOTE ]
I didnt want the kid to quit posting on the forum, i just dont like people with the "if its not my way its no way attitude" and no matter what kind of point i brought up, he answered with a smart alecky answer. and it wasnt just to me it was to everyone. So i called him out on it and i would expect someone to do the same to me or anyone for that matter. if he quits posting because i upset him, then like i said he needs to grow up. Im not going to sit and let someone make me look stupid on an internet forum and not call them out on it. im sorry. And im sorry to the boy if he took everything i said to heart so much that he doesnt come around anymore. Seriously, go back and read the thread. It was absolutely ridiculous.
[/ QUOTE ]
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Happy Birthday GOOBER!!!!!
Hope you got some tacos and cookies for your bday!
Are you 20 now?! GEEEZ YOU ARE OLD!
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Yeah. Happy birthday, jerky, wherever you're at. I hope old 22 is still lurking anyway.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Happy Belated Birthday! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Happy B-Day Bro!
Bookmarks