Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: vthokie22

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    vthokie22

    I believe today is his birthday...so happy b-day man

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: vthokie22

    Happy B-Day...he's conspicuous by his absence. Wonder where he's been?
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: vthokie22

    The last post he made was this:

    [ QUOTE ]
    "alright...since im so bad...ill just stop posting"

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Which was in reference to this post by Rocky I guess..

    [ QUOTE ]

    i still said its obvious from these boards that you do. i even think that you know that you do. I said i couldnt say that you are a bad person, which i cant, you being cocky, and even cockier than me for that matter... does not make you a bad person.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Don't if that's the reason why or not...guess you would have to read the whole convo to understand, because I don't see why he would over that.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: vthokie22

    No offense to ROCKY b/c I've talked to him and he's a nice dude--but for all the people that VTH22 may bug & bother, rub the wrong way--I notice when he doesn't post, but not so much for ROCKY. VTH22 is one of the better contributors to these boards, like it or not.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: vthokie22

    because you can reply with smart allec answers does not make you a contributor to this board, I could be just as smart allec as anybody but I choose not to, simply because I don't care.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: vthokie22

    Sorry he's rubbed you or anyone else the wrong way--but in between those smartarse answers (which is mostly joking around), he brings facts and stats to make his arguments--that is contributing in my book...more than what a lot of people do. He keeps a lot of people informed about different sports...dude knows his stuff.

    Short list of people I would miss if they stopped posting (this is just my list off the top of my head--I mean no offense to anyone I may or may not mention):

    VTH22
    mega
    PVfan
    VTgal
    smarty
    LPD Blue
    knight67
    Rocketer
    Counts
    Biggin
    Indian_Dad
    elp6n
    lifer/NOLA
    burton2019/frankthetank
    TheBeast
    OARXI
    tweenty7/MoonlightGraham

    And that's not saying they're more important than other posters on here b/c all of us contribute, but it's the type of thing where when you don't post for a while--do people on here say "why hasn't so-and-so posted in a while?"...that's usually a sign that you're a big contributor to the board.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: vthokie22

    Happy Bday Hokie!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: vthokie22

    Happy birthday DS, I sent KM over to your crib in advance for your bday, you dont have to thank me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Houndman's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2005
    Posts
    422
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: vthokie22

    Happy birthday #22. The first 20 were good so I wish another four times that many. Oh, I guess you only lived 19 of them but happy twenty.
    Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: vthokie22

    I didnt want the kid to quit posting on the forum, i just dont like people with the "if its not my way its no way attitude" and no matter what kind of point i brought up, he answered with a smart alecky answer. and it wasnt just to me it was to everyone. So i called him out on it and i would expect someone to do the same to me or anyone for that matter. if he quits posting because i upset him, then like i said he needs to grow up. Im not going to sit and let someone make me look stupid on an internet forum and not call them out on it. im sorry. And im sorry to the boy if he took everything i said to heart so much that he doesnt come around anymore. Seriously, go back and read the thread. It was absolutely ridiculous.
    Cant we all just get along?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •