What's the one in the JCMall next to the entrance? May be a Ruby Tuesdays.
I thought the nearest was Gatlinburg to my knowledge
and ironlung you are thinking Ruby Tuesdays
What's the one in the JCMall next to the entrance? May be a Ruby Tuesdays.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
C above! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Yep I sure wish there was a TGIF around close. There have been rumors of one going in to JC, but it hasn't come true yet. I sure hope so soon though.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Ah. Yes. Thanks and thanks.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
We went to Applebee's last night but ended up at Little Mexico. Too crowded. Not even a place to park. But the Mexican food was GREAT.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
There's a TGI Friday in Roanoke if you're ever up this way.
Ate at Applebees tonight.
Had to wait for over 30 minutes just to be seated. Took a long time for the food to come out. Very average food, nothing spectacular about it.
I wouldn't recommend it as of now. Give the crowd time to die down before you really consider checking it out.
Officially retired
Ruby Tuesdays
30 minutes is not a long wait to me.
I'm used to the wait in Kingsport. Every single weekend, no matter what restaurant you go to, you will wait no less than 30 minutes...and that's getting in pretty quickly.
I went to my fav restaurant, Rush Street, on Saturday night. It was 7:30 and there was a 45 minute wait. Mike (the owner) asked us if we were both over 21 and said we could eat at a table at the bar if we wanted. So he took us back and found us a place to sit. He's great.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
bet they dont have tacos
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks