how does everyone like it? i love it and the food is great
how does everyone like it? i love it and the food is great
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Also heard the food is great but maybe not those who visit the place.
Heard the police had done been called once or twice about possibly, several becoming intoxicated, and touching servers in a rather bad way?
Not sure how true any of it is. But considering the source i'd say it was fairly good.
Hopefully the place will calm down in 2-3 months.
Until then, I'll just drive on by.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Does this Applebees offer "carside to go".. If they do thats what ill be doing
I wanted to eat there the other day but it was to crowded.
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]
Yeah they do
"Why so serious?"
I guess this should be expected when we went the other night the food was good just took forever to get it. My buddy got his steak and it was burned nowhere near medium. Another friend ordere the orange chicken bowl with estra orange sauce and they brouhgt him terraki sauce 3 different times instead of the orange sauce. This is just normal expected stuff with a new place and we still gave here a good tip.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Hey our table wasn't the only one getting messed up that night...The manager came around appologizing to the table beside of us due to a order messed up....But what can you expect for the first day...The food is good though....May I suggest Carside to go for a few days [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
Ate at Applebees tonight.
Had to wait for over 30 minutes just to be seated. Took a long time for the food to come out. Very average food, nothing spectacular about it.
I wouldn't recommend it as of now. Give the crowd time to die down before you really consider checking it out.
Officially retired
30 minutes is not a long wait to me.
I'm used to the wait in Kingsport. Every single weekend, no matter what restaurant you go to, you will wait no less than 30 minutes...and that's getting in pretty quickly.
I went to my fav restaurant, Rush Street, on Saturday night. It was 7:30 and there was a 45 minute wait. Mike (the owner) asked us if we were both over 21 and said we could eat at a table at the bar if we wanted. So he took us back and found us a place to sit. He's great.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks