Anybody else notice the mountain was on fire? I was coming back from Big Stone today, and I can step outside and smell smoke right now. I hope the rain picks up and puts this thing out.
Anybody else notice the mountain was on fire? I was coming back from Big Stone today, and I can step outside and smell smoke right now. I hope the rain picks up and puts this thing out.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Where is the fire?
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
You can see it from the four lane as your approaching the Coeburn exit.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I can see it clearly from my house..
Looks like it just in a line...
Hope it doesn't spread
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
there was a fire comin up 23 towards pikeville as well.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks