Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Girls

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Girls

    Lady mods [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] what will we think of next? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member luvLPDsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls

    that's almost as bad as giving them the right to vote. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    [img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls

    yeah especially seeing as how all women belong in the kitchen barefoot and uneduated with the babies [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls

    [ QUOTE ]
    yeah especially seeing as how all women belong in the kitchen barefoot and uneduated with the babies [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Amen sister!! Unless they can bring home serious dough, and I can be home in the kitchen barefoot! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls

    [ QUOTE ]
    yeah especially seeing as how all women belong in the kitchen barefoot and uneduated with the babies [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I would never let my wife be barefoot. I have enough compassion to make her some sandals out of cardboard and baler twine.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Girls

    My wife even lets me drive the Mustang instead of the ole' warwagon sometimes- guess I got it made. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] PS if you happen to be out on 65 and see my mind send it home.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Last I saw it was with Axel...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls

    [ QUOTE ]
    My wife even lets me drive the Mustang instead of the ole' warwagon sometimes- guess I got it made. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] PS if you happen to be out on 65 and see my mind send it home.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Last I saw it was with Axel...

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I wish you would take your medicine. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls

    What did you do? Trade your mind for that extra E in Axl? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Girls

    AXEL ROSE??? on 65, welcome to the jungle, ha

  10. #10
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls

    you just now realized that. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •