Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Music

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Music

    Today was the first time I'd listened to a CD in at least 3 weeks. And then only because I watched Walk the Line today.

    Just haven't had a desire to either listen or make music.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Music

    Don't know if any of you have heard of him, but Matisyahu is good. Its funny to hear a hacidic jew doing jamaican dance hall music. King w/o a crown has been played on 95.9 and 99.3 a lot
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Music

    You really like Matisyahu, reminds me of 311, whom i can listen to and enjoy, but as far as matisyahu goes, i cant stand it
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Music

    yeah I do, course I love 311 so that's a genre of music that I like
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Music

    You might like flyleaf. have you listened to their new one, breathe today, their other one, so sick, has been on the radio recently
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •