Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Music

I just don't understand all the hate for St Anger. I loved the album. But I'm not really a Metallica fan.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually enjoyed St. Anger, when i first gave it a listen i was a bit thrown off, after a few listen throughs it became more and more appealing to me.
    and then after watching Some Kind of Monster and hearing the reasoning behind the new sound, made me like it even more for some reason
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"

I liked all the post "black album" albums, they just arent Metallica albums in my eyes. Its like a different band, just so much of a style change, it just didnt set well with me. I thought if they had a different name, those would have been somebetter liked albums, but when you have that name on it, I want 6min+ songs, of 100 beats a minute, assault on your ears and just have guitar players who aspire to play the songs look at the tab and go, you have to be kidding me (check out the guitar tab for "One", "To Live is to Die" or "Disposable Heroes" its just long, hard and fast. I remember in 1988, my brother use to wake me up to "And Justice for All..." one of the best memories I have.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The TOOL album is scheduled for release May 2nd, and the title will be 10,000 Days.

Im soo excited, I just cant hide it... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

I heard that false info on the title. The webmaster of the tool site releases false title and track names to elude people who look to download. I heard also the name of the album is the word for thelanguage that angels speak.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Remember what happened with Lateralus, in Jan01, they released the name of the album as being Systema Encephale, but when it dropped that May, it was titled Lateralus.

I don't care what the name of the album is...I just want another TOOL album.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jack Johnson's soundtrack to Curious George is out. Nice mellow tunes for the upcoming warm weather.

Ben Harper's new album (double disc) "Both Sides of the Gun" drops on the 21st of this month. I've heard some songs. I like it. Better than DOTI. More slide geetar...more along the lines of his older stuff.

bothsides

Video
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Two words Country Music, you live in the country, as much as you try not to be your a redneck.

Black- the only album to survive hair?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast