yeah, its been done for a while now.
have you heard about the album Dimebag did with David Allen Coe that is getting ready to be releases or has just released called something like Rebel To Rebel?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
is it any good? I heard one song from it and it was, lets say, interesting
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Your asking the wrong guy, if it has Dime in it, Ill love it. lol. So I like it, but its a very biased opinion.
thanks for the info. one last thing, how long has this been out and what is it called.
thanks
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
[ QUOTE ]
[/ QUOTE ] rebel meets rebel
http://www.rebelmeetsrebel.com/
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
if anyone is intrested, Cross Canadian Ragweed has a song in Tribute to the Life of Dimebag and his tragic death. The song is simply called Dimebag
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks