I might be if the transfer goes through and I get accepted.
It's all in their hands now!.. Applied and all that
Does anyone know anybody that is goin to Va Tech this FALL!!
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
I might be if the transfer goes through and I get accepted.
It's all in their hands now!.. Applied and all that
Wes Hall from Coeburn is still up there. Will be a sophmore this fall.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I got accepted yesterday and I going to be up there
I'm Jeromy Sartin
ICGRM takin' over
how did you do on the verbal portion of the test, j/k.
congratulations its a good school.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
im here now
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Here local or here Tech? Have you transfered? Clarify! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
VT duder
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Whew!! I thought you'd moved back. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
nope still here [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks