Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Dermatoligists???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dermatoligists???

    Anyone know of where the nearest one is??
    got a few spots on me from the tannin bad a while back that will not tan over, they just stay light, and red after i get outta the tannin bed??
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dermatoligists???

    There is one in Bristol. I believe it is down from the Hospital there.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_yomama's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dermatoligists???

    There used to be a dermatologist at the Wise clinic (across from the old hospital) but he only came to Wise like one day a week.

    I don't know if this is what your spots are, but I know that sometimes there are pressure points that don't tan when you lay in the tanning bed. They just stay white- I always got one on my back. It would be red after I laid and then turn white.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dermatoligists???

    i dont think its the pressure points, cause its like a big spot on the side of my neck, then wraps down to my chest...

    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dermatoligists???

    Dermatoligy Associates in Kingsport. Its just off Stone Drive like your going to Hunter Wright Stadium.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dermatoligists???

    Aren't they the ones that have a doctor named Dr. Rash?


  7. #7
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dermatoligists???

    Yep. Dr. Rash, and Dr. Mator. That is who I have went to, but I haven't in a long time. I reckon they have picked our insurance back up at work, so I need to go.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_yomama's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dermatoligists???

    [ QUOTE ]
    i dont think its the pressure points, cause its like a big spot on the side of my neck, then wraps down to my chest...

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I think you're right, doesn't sound like a pressure point. Hope the doctor's visit goes okay.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dermatoligists???

    I would reccomend Dr. Rash....went there when I was a kid
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  10. #10
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Dermatoligists???

    Dr. Rash is in Kingsport, in a new office next to turn off to HUNTER/WRIGHT Stadium. I know to some that the name Rash sounds funny for a dermatologist,, but as alienist says,, he is GOOD..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •