Does anybody know any good seafood restaurants around here?
Does anybody know any good seafood restaurants around here?
Bonterra has a ton of seafood.
If you want something less pricey then red lobster is the way to go.
Anyone know if there are any Calabash buffets in this area?
Do they have a buffet or do you have to order something off of the menu.
I don't really like calabash style seafood. I don't dig buffets either. Of course, I don't eat very much fried seafood though. Maybe calamari.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I dont either, I was just wondering if there was anything like that in this area.
what I would do for some maryland blue crabs...yummy...
only good seafood is grilled or steamed
Hmm. I don't think so...not that I know of.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I don't know of any buffets, but I think Harbor House in Abingdon, and Johnson City tend to do a very good job with their seafood. I go fairly often to the one in JC, and I have rarely had a bad meal.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
The Fisherman's Dock in Kingsport has GREAT seafood. And not quite as expensive as Harbor House.They also have an onion at least as good as Outback. <font color="blue"> </font>
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
the Chinese place in downtown Norton has a seafood buffet on Friday nights I think.
Bookmarks