Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Seafood

  1. #1
    Inactive Member green_rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2004
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Seafood

    Does anybody know any good seafood restaurants around here?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    Bonterra has a ton of seafood.

    If you want something less pricey then red lobster is the way to go.

    Anyone know if there are any Calabash buffets in this area?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member green_rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2004
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    Do they have a buffet or do you have to order something off of the menu.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    the Chinese place in downtown Norton has a seafood buffet on Friday nights I think.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    The only "seafood" places (primarily dedicated to seafood) I can even think of are:
    Long John Silvers
    Captain D's
    Fish Tails

    Definitely not many choices when it comes to that stuff.
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    this isn't around there, but if any of you guys ever go to Kill Devil Hills go to The Black Pelican, it has the best Seafood I've ever ate, it's a little pricey but well worth it. The building is where the Wright Bro.'s sent the telegram telling the world that they had made the first flight.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    I don't really like calabash style seafood. I don't dig buffets either. Of course, I don't eat very much fried seafood though. Maybe calamari.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    I dont either, I was just wondering if there was anything like that in this area.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    what I would do for some maryland blue crabs...yummy...
    only good seafood is grilled or steamed

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    Hmm. I don't think so...not that I know of.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •