Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Seafood

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    I don't know of any buffets, but I think Harbor House in Abingdon, and Johnson City tend to do a very good job with their seafood. I go fairly often to the one in JC, and I have rarely had a bad meal.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #12
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    The Fisherman's Dock in Kingsport has GREAT seafood. And not quite as expensive as Harbor House.They also have an onion at least as good as Outback. <font color="blue"> </font>
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #13
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Seafood

    Where is the FISHERMANS DOCK located in Kingsport?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    Riverfront restaurant in Kingsport has great seafood...nice setting too...i think it's very well done for what it used to be
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    [ QUOTE ]
    The Fisherman's Dock in Kingsport has GREAT seafood. And not quite as expensive as Harbor House.They also have an onion at least as good as Outback. <font color="blue"> </font>

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You need a YES card if you go to the one in JC any. With that card, the wife and I can eat at HH for 15-20 bucks. She gets a large popcorn shrimp, and I get a 3 piece whitefish for free. If she wasn't so selfish, it would be nice if she would get a combination of some scallops for me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

    Also, if you don't want the whitefish option, you get can get a free sea onion instead (bloomin onion).
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Houndman's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2005
    Posts
    422
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    You don't want to go to the Riverfront because of the services and the attitude of the owner.
    Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Houndman's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2005
    Posts
    422
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    East Stonedrive.
    Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous

  8. #18
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    service has always been fine for me for the 15-20 times ive ate there...don't really know the owner or care really, it doesn't make the food taste any worse/better
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    I have ate at Riverfront twice, and got good service once and horrible service the other time. I have not been back because of that, and the owner.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #20
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Seafood

    who is the owner

    and why is he/she so bad
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •