Bonterra has a ton of seafood.
If you want something less pricey then red lobster is the way to go.
Anyone know if there are any Calabash buffets in this area?
Does anybody know any good seafood restaurants around here?
Bonterra has a ton of seafood.
If you want something less pricey then red lobster is the way to go.
Anyone know if there are any Calabash buffets in this area?
Do they have a buffet or do you have to order something off of the menu.
the Chinese place in downtown Norton has a seafood buffet on Friday nights I think.
The only "seafood" places (primarily dedicated to seafood) I can even think of are:
Long John Silvers
Captain D's
Fish Tails
Definitely not many choices when it comes to that stuff.
Officially retired
this isn't around there, but if any of you guys ever go to Kill Devil Hills go to The Black Pelican, it has the best Seafood I've ever ate, it's a little pricey but well worth it. The building is where the Wright Bro.'s sent the telegram telling the world that they had made the first flight.
I don't really like calabash style seafood. I don't dig buffets either. Of course, I don't eat very much fried seafood though. Maybe calamari.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I dont either, I was just wondering if there was anything like that in this area.
what I would do for some maryland blue crabs...yummy...
only good seafood is grilled or steamed
Hmm. I don't think so...not that I know of.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks