go to bellacino's in claypool hill and get a chicago steak sub...those are the best ive had
I ate there tonight, its what norton has been missing. Typical pizza town, fantubulus food. I got a cheese steak(dont I always [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) and it was great, I paid 5.62 for it and it was bigger and 1000x better than either quiznos, or subway. I always loved pizza town so hopefully everyone will support romanos because I would be sad if it failed, the food is just too good.
go to bellacino's in claypool hill and get a chicago steak sub...those are the best ive had
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Ive eaten there, good stuff. Katie and I ate there after a match. They did have a good cheese steak
Old Norton Pizza Hut.
They opened today.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bellacino's is pretty dang good, it's worth the drive into Tazewell Co.
[ QUOTE ]
Old Norton Pizza Hut.
They opened today.
[/ QUOTE ]
I wish I know that before we went to Fish Tails
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Lunch was extremely crowded. They were doing their best to keep up. You probably didn't miss much by not going today.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Whats the name of the place behind Sports Wise?....over in the shopping center in wise
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Romas? Bon Terra?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks