Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Jobs

  1. #21
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    [ QUOTE ]
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Hey I'm just talkin' [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]this bunch pays me pretty well, but I'm still on midnights. And we work a lot of 6 day weeks.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You're making the BIG bucks.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #22
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Jobs

    You have me confused [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], I mean confused with someone else.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    I've got a normal 8-5 job... usually most weekends off.. weeks paid vacation [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    but but but.... there are many saturday and sundays, i'll pull an extra 12 hours or so... and many nights when ya dont get off at 5 and are there til about 11...
    but hey it's worth it

  4. #24
    Inactive Member fleenor22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2004
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    hmmm.. well, I work at Food City in Big Stone Gap we are hiring for Stockmen or women [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Part-time morning cashiers hmm.. maybe a Deli-worker? I'm not sure on that last part.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    Blue just got a job there on the night shift. Starts Monday.

    My first cousin Daniel Maine is one of the day time supervisors at Mullican.

  6. #26
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Jobs

    Sykes is OK not great but ok! I just got a job at Mullican, can't wait to see how that goes!


  7. #27
    Inactive Member carolynniece's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    Hey my husband works at Mullican on the main line like any other job it has its bad days and good days, he has been there goin on 11 years in November. I guess you could say it is a job anyway.
    football mom

  8. #28
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    If only he could make it to work on time!....HaHa!
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    Sprint in Johnson City is hiring.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    Isnt there a Sprint in Bristol too? Or am I thinking of something else? Whats it like there? Pay, insurance, vacation, ect?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •