Does anyone know of anyone that is hiring?I need to find a freaking job.
Does anyone know of anyone that is hiring?I need to find a freaking job.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
you aint the only one man!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Here is a link to America's Job Bank. I ran a "quick search " in Appy's Zip - it includes a 50 mile area. If ya wanna go to the home and narrow the search , it gets easier, but I got 1800 jobs from Pikeville to Johnson City AJB for the Appy zip from 375,000 per year , to 60,000/year, to 20/hour to 7/hour. The drop down thing on the right of that screen will also lead you to the state's employment center, and I think you will about have to register with them(gotta keep their jobs, too [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) to get much out of this in the end. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know of anyone that is hiring?I need to find a freaking job.
[/ QUOTE ]
Last I knew you had a job, weren't you working at Sykes.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Yeah i was it was a easy good paying job but the Managment is awuful up there.Plus when you go to working 7-4 day shift and they they say you have to go to 4-1 night shift and that screws your ride up.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Sykes is run by the devil.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
...and Nazis
....and the commies.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Mikmo I heard they wanted you back bad up there!
I really don't know of many place that are willing to let you have weekends off and be home by 6 everday ... most of the time unless you go to school you're goin to end up working a crappy shift maybe try some fast food places.
you can try http://www.vec.virginia.gov/vecportal/
Bookmarks