Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Wolfmother

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 661's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wolfmother

    i see a few Tool related posts here, so some of you must have excellent taste in music...
    so for those of you who love great rock music look up this band: wolmother.com or myspace/wolfmother.com will get you there. they are the real thing.
    Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them
    So I try to forget it any way I can.


  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wolfmother

    yeah, they aren't bad at all.... got to hear them do a radio show the other day...great guys

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wolfmother

    Wolfmother is a good band no doubt. Hate to hijack your thread but since we are talking about new bands you guys might want to check out The Sword, they remind me of Black Sabbath a bit.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 661's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wolfmother

    ill hit them up on limewire. wolfmother has a taste of sabbath, the white stripes, and zeppelin. i saw them in atlanta last week - best show ever besides tool (and maybe the stripes). maybe good music is back! wouldnt that be something?
    Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them
    So I try to forget it any way I can.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •