Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Vacations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member brasspig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vacations

    I'll be taking a 2-3 year vacation to Tallahassee, where I'll be a grad student at Florida State University. Go Noles! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vacations

    Craziefather and I are going to the Biltmore this weekend, for my b-day and a lil vacay...then next weekend I'm flying to daytona beach for a week with the family.......I wanted to go to Honduras in july but don't have the funds
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vacations

    Well i'll be thinking of you all while i'm in Costa rica for 10 days. Especially alienist and craziefather.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •