Deep Purple
just a little history:
Whitesnake has been cranking out albums since 78'.
now do you know who Coverdale use to sing for earlier in his career?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Deep Purple
crack is whack
DING, DING, DING---WE HAVE A WINNER
I think it is funny that most think Whitesnake came out with the whole 80's metal thing hit.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
That is laughable [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] What is really sad is when people think of whitesnake they usually think of Tawny dancing on the cars. They are going to be forever remembered for that video and that's about all.
crack is whack
bought the Whitesnke LIVE dvd yesterday at Walmart for only $9.72 and it is amazing. The guys David have playing with them right now are amazing and they even do one or two Deep Purple songs and some older Snake stuff. If you are a fan this will not disapoint, it is awesome
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks