When you log on click on "my home" and then find "personal information, email,password,etc." then click the edit button at the end.
Scroll down on that page and you will see "upload your picture".
how do i put a picture underneath my name
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
When you log on click on "my home" and then find "personal information, email,password,etc." then click the edit button at the end.
Scroll down on that page and you will see "upload your picture".
i konw that but how do i upload them
it is really sad...i bet i am the most computer illiterate 19 year old
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
You click browse and it should come up with a window that has your pics., or you can type in the web address in the box if the pic. is not saved on your computer.
thanks buddy
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
No problem glad I could help [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks