That would be a no...thats way to much for even me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]
I really like this HBO mini-series but I'm disappointed that the "F" word has to be used so liberally . This seasons opener had over 100 "F" bombs during the one hour episode (yes , I actually kept track) . I know the show wants to capture the raw and gritty nature of the gold camps but I gotta think it is a case of Hollywood "F" overload .
I'm no prude and have used the word in my past life and I , like others on here , have tried to clean up my language . This is a good show but is 100 "F's"/ hour necessary ?
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
That would be a no...thats way to much for even me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]
No Regrets
I rented the first disc and didn't get throught the first episede. The disc was bad and froze up. I never bothered replacing it because of the language
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
The Devils Rejects is the worst movie for that, they curse when its not needed, JARHEAD had a load of cursing but I think it fit themovie and really makes it better.
simple...if you are offended...then quit watching
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I really liked the Devils Rejects, but like you said lifer they cussed when it was not needed.
Appalachia Bulldogs
Michigan Wolverines
Did I say or imply that I was offended ? Let me answer that NO , I did not . I was making an observation and giving my opinion on the dialogue of the show .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
wow calm down a bit i did not mean to ruffle any feathers....it just aggravates me to hear some people say that a show cusses to much or has to much sex or is to violent...all they have to do is change the channel
i agree that some shows dont really have a need to cus but some shows and movies it just sets it off
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Your opinion is your own but I'm saying 100 F's in a 50 minute timeframe adds jacksquat to the show . I enjoy the storyline and characters but tone it down . Everything is not going to be PG but what are these writers thinking ?
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Bookmarks