Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Myspace.com

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Myspace.com

    Under fire for predators. With 87 million minors.

    Anything from sexual predators to age to identity problems.

    Lawsuits pending.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Myspace.com

    You can set your profile to private. I would do that and not let anybody I didn't know add me.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Myspace.com

    i dont think i have any problems with old men trying to seduce me
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Myspace.com

    If any solicitors or strangers send me a message on there I just delete it and don't reply back. I had a 24 year old woman try to hit on me there. For all we know it could be some gay guy pretending to be a girl. Not saying gays automatically are attracted to every single person of the same sex.

    You can have your profile and all that set to private. And the only people who can see it are people on your friends list. My advice is. Set it to private and don't let anyone you don't know on your friends list.

    Those are problems that myspace users can prevent. It's really not that different from any other site. I know you can set profiles to private. I've seen them when I lookedf at a friend's space. That's a precaution that they should take and another is don't add strangers to your list. Those incidents can be prevented and can keep myspace out of trouble.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Myspace.com

    So you had a 24 year old woman hit on you and you deleted her meessge. You scared of the pink man? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Myspace.com

    I didn't know her. She was from California. I'm not gay before I hear the "you're gay" from some people. I'm perfectly straight. I love women. For all I know she might not have even be who she said she was. There are predators everywhere. People just have to learn to use their heads.

    I've been on a board where people give out their school naames to complete strnager. Things like this wouldn't happen if people used their heads.

    What would a 24 year old woman want with a guy about a month and a half shy of turning 18 (and yes I'm still 17)? Sheprobably wasn't who she said she was.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Myspace.com

    You should have just said she didnt look good, that would have been a far better explanation. lol

    Though I do understand where you are coming from, about 1 outta every 3 messages you get on there is from some "fake" account.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Myspace.com

    I hope MySpace burns. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Myspace.com

    [ QUOTE ]
    i dont think i have any problems with old men trying to seduce me

    [/ QUOTE ]

    No, but all those fine young ladies on your friends list might.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Myspace.com

    hahaha...probably
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •