Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Slut

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Slut

    I can't believe this woman would even want to go on TV and forecast she slept with so many men she don't know who the father is. Women like this make me so sick. On the other hand looks like the men would even be embarassesd to be called to come on the show and say they slept with her. Who pays for all these paternity tests anyway? Maybe the real dad can be found and this child will have a father in their life. I know some years back there was a couple from Pound who went on the Sally show, similar to this topic.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member True_Loser's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Slut

    I started cracking up when I seen his victory dance at the end [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Slut

    Sally called "those people" the worst guests she had ever had on the show. They really represented our area well.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Slut

    What show was this? Maury Povich I assume? His show is as bad as Jerry Springer anymore. I just keep flipping channels when I see it on. Not only are we paying for the paternity tests, our taxes are probably raising the child too.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Slut

    On these shows, the show pays for paternity testing.

    But yes - our taxes probably are raising the kid.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Slut

    [ QUOTE ]
    was a couple from Pound who went on the Sally show

    [/ QUOTE ]

    ahh yes... the Peaks family.
    I had the privilege of riding the bus with this bunch.
    I also had the honor of being the ISS monitor for the young lady in question (back in my substitute teaching days). She was pregnant then.

    I'm almost ashamed to admit I have this episode on video. Sally gave a long speech about how they were the worst guests ever and detailed all the trouble they got in.

    I think the end result was that Russell was the father after all, and not his brother Randall.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Slut

    crap, i was expecting much more out of this topic when i clicked on it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •