Snatch is one the best films ever..
"ze germans"
I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie . Jason Statham stars and the plotline is that he gets injected w/ a poison that will kill him if his heartrate drops below a certain elevated level . He must keep the adrenaline pumping so as to not keel over dead while at the same time get revenge on whomever gave him the poison . I enjoyed him in The Transporter and Snatch , a really good " man's man " actor . The previews look sweet .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
"Do you like dags?"
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
" I thought you said he was a getaway driver. What the **** can he get away from? "
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I'm betting the Hare gets F****d.
- What you mean proper f***d!
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible [censored]... me.
Sol: What the [censored] is that?
Vinny: Heh heh. This, is a shotgun Sol.
Sol: It's a [censored] anti-aircraft gun Vincent.
Vinny: So, I wanna raise some pulses don't I?
Sol: You'll raise Hell. Never mind pulses.
Mickey: I'll tell ya what. I'll do it for a caravan.
Turkish: For what?
Pikeys: For a caravan.
Tommy: It was us who wanted a caravan.
[looking around]
Tommy: Anyway, what's wrong with this one?
Mickey: It's not for me. It's for me ma.
Turkish: Your what?
Pikeys: His ma.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
best line in the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
The soundtrack to the movie is amazing as well, its one the best I have ever heard....
"Desert Eagle... . five o."
If you like Snatch, you should check out Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrells. This a great movie with him in it. Actually one of my favs.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Shoe , I own both dvds and they are 2 of my favs . I think I like Lock , Stock even more than Snatch beause there are so many story lines that are all linked together over the pot , guns and money .
I saw Crank today and it was a hoot . Alot of gory action and plenty of laughs in between which is sorta a weird combo . Some of the scenes and lines were hilarious . Non stop from beginning title to ending credits , I was almost tired when it ended .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Bookmarks