put a teaspoon of sugar on your tongue and let it dissolve,,,
Curse their evil name! I got a spell of the hiccups just a few minutes ago and can't shake them.....driving me to the brink of insanity!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Never knew that.. good tip.
What I always do is get something to drink (could be anything) and repeatedly take very small sips of it.. After about 5-6 sips it usually goes away.
Could just be for me, though, since not everybody is the same.
Officially retired
I always eat a spoonful of peanut butter.. usually does the trick for me.
smoke a blunt, it works.
Hold your breath untill you quit works everytime, you'll either pass out or quit Hiccupping.
LOL..I also heard that this is the best way to get rid of hiccups.
i was always told to get a cup of water or something and turn ur head upside down and sip it.. it worked for me.. and the sugar thing works too and also hold your breath for 10 seconds for like 3 times and that works too
"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle victorious."
- Vince Lombardi
Bookmarks