Does anyone on here work @ Sykes?
Does anyone on here work @ Sykes?
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
used to
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
AMEN TO THAT
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Sykes IS the devil, plain and simple.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I work there.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Somebody elaborate about why Sykes is so bad.
Well, let's start with the worst turnover rate of any company in the state of Virginia (that comes straight from the Employment Commission). You had working there convicted embezzlers, a manager who was fired for sexual harassment, a manager who stole a bunch of Wal Mart gift cards and was stupid enough to try and cash them in...a girl nearly got kidnapped in the parking lot due to lack of any kind of security measures, don't know how many fights and altercations in the parking lot, people's cars getting broken into and tires flattened....corporate management is totally WHACK: I got promoted and in 5 months, the department I got promoted to was closed down....was laterally transferred and in 8 months, they decided to "downsize" the department I was in then, making everybody come in for interviews to retain their jobs in there! Need I mention closing most of the other Sykes call centers in the U.S., moving the jobs to India, so that scuzz-bucket John Sykes could keep his limo and mansion. That company is ran from top to bottom by a bunch of stooges.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Used to work there, it's pretty cool for about 2 months. Then you get fed up with it, failed a monitor there for not offering hardware set up assistance for a woman who didn't even have phone lines in their house. Stuff like that, drives you up the wall.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
i work there, its a paycheck
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks