Does anyone love this show as much as i do.I love it i will prolly buy the season when it comes out.
Does anyone love this show as much as i do.I love it i will prolly buy the season when it comes out.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Yeah Two-A-Days is great! There's always so much goin' on. And best of all, THERE'S FOOTBALL! lol
[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/Scooby31/pat_riley6-1.jpg[/img]
"Discipline is not a nasty word." -Pat Riley
When is it on?
Wed at 10 i think it's on MTV
ICGRM takin' over
Biggest load of melodramatic bullshite I've seen in a long time.
notMTV needs to change their name.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
ive watched it the last two weeks, very interesting
Reeking of awesomeness!
Yes I love this show, too bad I already know the outcome but the other off the field stuff is typical high school drama. But I don't miss an episode. Wednesdays on MTV at 10:30 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
How do you know the outcome? PM me...
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Never mind, it is last years team. . . DUH!
I do enjoy the show, but I missed the first episode.
Better than the series with Butkus that he quit on last year.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Bookmarks