Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Two-A-Days

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Two-A-Days

    Does anyone love this show as much as i do.I love it i will prolly buy the season when it comes out.
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_KellyHoops41's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2004
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Two-A-Days

    Yeah Two-A-Days is great! There's always so much goin' on. And best of all, THERE'S FOOTBALL! lol
    [img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/Scooby31/pat_riley6-1.jpg[/img]
    "Discipline is not a nasty word." -Pat Riley

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Rambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Two-A-Days

    When is it on?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2002
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Two-A-Days

    Wed at 10 i think it's on MTV
    ICGRM takin' over

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Two-A-Days

    Biggest load of melodramatic bullshite I've seen in a long time.

    notMTV needs to change their name.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Two-A-Days

    ive watched it the last two weeks, very interesting
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Two-A-Days

    Yes I love this show, too bad I already know the outcome but the other off the field stuff is typical high school drama. But I don't miss an episode. Wednesdays on MTV at 10:30 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Two-A-Days

    How do you know the outcome? PM me...
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  9. #9
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Two-A-Days

    Never mind, it is last years team. . . DUH!
    I do enjoy the show, but I missed the first episode.
    Better than the series with Butkus that he quit on last year.
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  10. #10
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Two-A-Days

    I forgot all about the Butkus show, it was pretty bad, I think I quit watching it a couple of shows into it. At least Two-A-Days is about a good team that is actually nationally ranked.

    Does anyone know where some of the kids when to school at that were on the show?

    I know Max Lerner ended up at Furman and I think the WR ended up at Carson Newman if I am not mistaking. If anyone knows where some of the other kids went fill me in.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •