I know they played a game against Tim Tebow and I think they won. Tebow of course, is at UF.
Chris Graham from this school is a Freshman at Carson Newman this year. From what I hear if he keeps improving he may be on the playing roster next year! He is listed as a RB.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
I know they played a game against Tim Tebow and I think they won. Tebow of course, is at UF.
"Why so serious?"
i cannot get enough of this show i love it!!!The Coach is awesome he was offered a job in Ga but didn't take it.He said the pay was better not bad for a man making 87,000 a year coaching high school football.Oh and they are also Ranked Number one in the Nation According to Hooverbuc.com.Check out the site it is awesome.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Bookmarks