Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: 300

  1. #11
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 300

    I always liked that quote, that was actually said during that battle. I will be really dissapointed if it turns out to be a flop.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 300

    Sorry to bump this thread, but last night my brother showed me some footage of the movie that he downloaded on the 360 and WOW, I was blown away. I hadn't truly gotten to see the "style" of the movie, but last night what I saw was extremely impressive.

    Basically the scene that I saw involved the large-scale fighting you see in most movies like this, only it was focusing on one guy (much like it did at times in Braveheart, etc.) and it would go in slow motion every time he prepared to slice through a guy and speed up after he was finished .. two of my favorite moments were the time he throws a spear and it goes right into a guy (and it zooms up to the spear in mid-air in slow-motion, looking almost unreal as it wobbles through the air), and another part in which it goes into slow motion and he swings his sword at a guy who is jumping upwards, cutting his leg completely off from the kneecap-down, and you can see his severed leg flying through the air. It almost reminded me of watching a video game (because of the slow-downs when attacking), only it was much more awesome than anything I've seen before.

    This movie is going to be incredible .. even the art direction blew me away. After seeing this footage, I can't honestly say I've ever seen a movie like this. The way in which it's presented is amazingly refreshing and jawdropping.

    I can't wait for this one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  3. #13
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 300

    i saw it at midnight last night. if you get teh chance, definitely go watch this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •