Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Heroes

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner nflfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heroes

    I've missed an episode but I really like this show!
    Looking forward to seeing it every week. I also like
    Boston Legal,,,it is absolutely a fantastic show!
    If you can't say anything good, don't say nothing at all. Thumper

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heroes

    I love this show!!!

    I didn't think it would be this big of a hit but it's great.
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •