Go down the mountain on 72. Take a right at Dungannon Elem on 65. Just after crossing the river take a right up Twin Springs mountain. You will come to the high school in roughly 6 or 7 miles.
Can anyone tell me how to get to twin springs from coeburn?
Go down the mountain on 72. Take a right at Dungannon Elem on 65. Just after crossing the river take a right up Twin Springs mountain. You will come to the high school in roughly 6 or 7 miles.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I appreciate that! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Go down the mountain on 72. Take a right at Dungannon Elem on 65. Just after crossing the river take a right up Twin Springs mountain. You will come to the high school in roughly 6 or 7 miles.
[/ QUOTE ]
You need to take a left at Dungannon Elementary.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Go down the mountain on 72. Take a right at Dungannon Elem on 65. Just after crossing the river take a right up Twin Springs mountain. You will come to the high school in roughly 6 or 7 miles.
[/ QUOTE ]
Just to muddy the waters a bit...
72 out of Coeburn towards Dungannon. Left onto 65 at Dungannon Intermediate. Go approx. 1.25 miles and make a right onto 659. That road will follow the river for about 2 miles. 659 continues down the river, but you need to bear left on 671. Stay on 671 for about 5 miles. School is on the right.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah 659 down the river is forever long and brings you out under the bridge in Fort Blackmore. Should have just let him stay on that road and see how bad he cussed us for sending him that way.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I hate that road me and one of my friends were going of there last year to watch ts and jjk scrimmage and we didn't make that turn and we kept going straight i took us bout 5 min to figure out what we had done
ICGRM takin' over
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Go down the mountain on 72. Take a right at Dungannon Elem on 65. Just after crossing the river take a right up Twin Springs mountain. You will come to the high school in roughly 6 or 7 miles.
[/ QUOTE ]
Hey let me run him into Granny's Grill if I want to! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I am so used to coming from Ft. Blackmore, I typed right when I knew it was a left.
You need to take a left at Dungannon Elementary.
[/ QUOTE ]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks