Anyone have any experience (good preferably) with a roofing contractor in the Wise/Norton/Coeburn area? I need a small amount of roofing work done in the next month and I'm at a loss about just who to call.
Anyone have any experience (good preferably) with a roofing contractor in the Wise/Norton/Coeburn area? I need a small amount of roofing work done in the next month and I'm at a loss about just who to call.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I could use that info also
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
well my uncle does that kind of work..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
How much work you needing done. I worked construction for a few years if your interested in tackling it together.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Sturgill Construction Company in BSG. VERY good work and reasonable rates.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
[ QUOTE ]
Sturgill Construction Company in BSG. VERY good work and reasonable rates.
[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks VikeFan. I was trying to think of their name. They did my roof about ten years ago, and I was very pleased with the job. It still looks like a new roof, with no problems to date. I highly recommend them.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sturgill Construction Company in BSG. VERY good work and reasonable rates.
[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks VikeFan. I was trying to think of their name. They did my roof about ten years ago, and I was very pleased with the job. It still looks like a new roof, with no problems to date. I highly recommend them.
[/ QUOTE ]
They have done work for me also, and I was VERY pleased. The quality of their work was excellent and they were 30 to 40 percent less than anybody else I checked with. I will use them the next time I need something done.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
[ QUOTE ]
How much work you needing done. I worked construction for a few years if your interested in tackling it together.
[/ QUOTE ]
Where two parts of the roof intersect, there is a valley. Instead of just putting shingles on it, they put up a soffit. When it rains, the water runs right through there and into the house. Needs a piece of flashing. Actually might be a pretty complex job.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
My dad and uncle do that kinda work. Ive never heard anyone complain of the work. And im sure that they would give you a reasonable rate for their work.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Bookmarks