Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Roofer?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Roofer?

    Anyone have any experience (good preferably) with a roofing contractor in the Wise/Norton/Coeburn area? I need a small amount of roofing work done in the next month and I'm at a loss about just who to call.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Roofer?

    I could use that info also
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Roofer?

    well my uncle does that kind of work..
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Roofer?

    How much work you needing done. I worked construction for a few years if your interested in tackling it together.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Roofer?

    Sturgill Construction Company in BSG. VERY good work and reasonable rates.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Roofer?

    [ QUOTE ]
    How much work you needing done. I worked construction for a few years if your interested in tackling it together.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Where two parts of the roof intersect, there is a valley. Instead of just putting shingles on it, they put up a soffit. When it rains, the water runs right through there and into the house. Needs a piece of flashing. Actually might be a pretty complex job.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Roofer?

    [ QUOTE ]
    Sturgill Construction Company in BSG. VERY good work and reasonable rates.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Thanks VikeFan. I was trying to think of their name. They did my roof about ten years ago, and I was very pleased with the job. It still looks like a new roof, with no problems to date. I highly recommend them.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Roofer?

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Sturgill Construction Company in BSG. VERY good work and reasonable rates.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Thanks VikeFan. I was trying to think of their name. They did my roof about ten years ago, and I was very pleased with the job. It still looks like a new roof, with no problems to date. I highly recommend them.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    They have done work for me also, and I was VERY pleased. The quality of their work was excellent and they were 30 to 40 percent less than anybody else I checked with. I will use them the next time I need something done.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #9
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Roofer?

    My dad and uncle do that kinda work. Ive never heard anyone complain of the work. And im sure that they would give you a reasonable rate for their work.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •