anyone else covered up with them already? I hate the pest [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] they are all over the outside of the house and a lot have already made their way inside
anyone else covered up with them already? I hate the pest [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] they are all over the outside of the house and a lot have already made their way inside
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
ladybugs are evil
[ QUOTE ]
anyone else covered up with them already? I hate the pest [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] they are all over the outside of the house and a lot have already made their way inside
[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah they are all over the place here.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I was just talking about Ladybugs this evening. They are freaking everywhere at work up in Norton. Go outside and you have to constantly wave them away.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Are they really LADY BUGS? or are they just an un-named beetle?
I have them at my house,, some has spots,, some doesn't,, is that male and female?? Someone to a search on these pests,,,ha and find out the real truth...
I'd say (just an educated guess) since there are so many of them, the ones without the spots may be young, not reached a mature enough age for spots. Saw a strange one today myself: one totally red, no spots.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Not seen any red ones yet. I killed several of them today when I cleaned my windows. There not as bad as last year though.
The orange ones are a cousin to the lady bug (an evil lady bug at that). The National Forest Service is to thank for them. Them boogers are were dropped via the airplane a couple of summers ago (was out in yard with kids and had to grab them and run inside [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]). These guys destroy the beetle that has been destroying our pine trees, so by fixing one problem, they created a worse one. The red ladybug is a friend to us all. Please do them no harm.
![]()
Asian Lady Beetle
[ QUOTE ]
In the fall, aggregations of the Asian lady beetles find their way into homes in the winter. The beetles are a nuisance and can ruin rugs and other furniture with their secretions.
[/ QUOTE ]
![]()
squash beetle
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks