Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Ladybug's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ladybug's

    anyone else covered up with them already? I hate the pest [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] they are all over the outside of the house and a lot have already made their way inside
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ladybug's

    ladybugs are evil

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ladybug's

    [ QUOTE ]
    anyone else covered up with them already? I hate the pest [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] they are all over the outside of the house and a lot have already made their way inside

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yeah they are all over the place here.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ladybug's

    I was just talking about Ladybugs this evening. They are freaking everywhere at work up in Norton. Go outside and you have to constantly wave them away.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #5
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Ladybug's

    Are they really LADY BUGS? or are they just an un-named beetle?
    I have them at my house,, some has spots,, some doesn't,, is that male and female?? Someone to a search on these pests,,,ha and find out the real truth...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ladybug's

    I'd say (just an educated guess) since there are so many of them, the ones without the spots may be young, not reached a mature enough age for spots. Saw a strange one today myself: one totally red, no spots.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ladybug's

    Not seen any red ones yet. I killed several of them today when I cleaned my windows. There not as bad as last year though.

  8. #8
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Ladybug's

    so it had a rash or was from china? HA
    crazy mixed up breeds for sure

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ladybug's

    Isn't killing a ladybug bad luck???
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ladybug's

    I think it was the Kim Il Jong ladybug!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •