who else is gonna be with them?
December 3!!! at The Eastern Kentucky Expo Center!
Tickets go on sale 11am, this Saturday!!!
who else is gonna be with them?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Breaking Benjamin and HourCast
Its good to hear that, Im glad the area is gettin some attention, but Id rather have a number of other acts
Pikeville is trying. It's making a name for itself. It's having a host of events. In Jan, we get ArenaCross (that's motorcross, indoors..haha)..
But a lot of the musical groups, but up a bid, and some many venues in a radius put up bids, and the highest bid wins the band.
buddy of mine i work with told me about this, and we are getting a crew together to go see this.....should be a good show.....can't wait for it
I'm going! I've seen Godsmack in concert once before and they were the best concert I had been to! It was awesome! I can't wait to go see them again!
Bookmarks