Has anyone heard anything about something going on at the Fizz last night that had all the police all worked up and flying in there like their heads were on fire and their arses were catchin.
Has anyone heard anything about something going on at the Fizz last night that had all the police all worked up and flying in there like their heads were on fire and their arses were catchin.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
no
Never knew of anything ever going on in that place. Life must be good to be a bouncer up there. Gimme a good redneck bar anyday. At least 2-3 fights a night....good excitement when nothing else is happening.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I just talked to a friend of mine, and she was bartending that night. Said there was a big fight, thats about it.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
coeburn natives of course!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
yeah i believe it was coeburn folks and pound folks..haha
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks