anybody seen the new commercial? It's hilarious. It's like a news report/interview. It was the host, the caveman, and like a senator or whatever, it's hilarious..
They are making fun of him for being simple minded, and he's being a smart-@$$ saying, yeah sorry we invented fire,tools, etc, sorry we didn't invent those fast enough for ya.. hilarious
[ QUOTE ]
anybody seen the new commercial? It's hilarious. It's like a news report/interview. It was the host, the caveman, and like a senator or whatever, it's hilarious..
They are making fun of him for being simple minded, and he's being a smart-@$$ saying, yeah sorry we invented fire,tools, etc, sorry we didn't invent those fast enough for ya.. hilarious
[/ QUOTE ]
You need a life. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
im sorry but the original geico commercial still has them all beat. http://youtube.com/watch?v=DW4XvWrBi4k
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
nonono the best Geico commercial is the one with the squirrels
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Haha I love how everyone just ignores this moron. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks