[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img]
I'll shoot a dog in your honor. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Hey, almost forgot, It's my birthday today!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img]
I'll shoot a dog in your honor. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Better not be a "Dawg" from Appy or you will have a world of hurt coming your way!
Heck, shoot 'em all. That way you'll be sure to get the right one!!!
Happy Birthday, old friend.....let me emphasize the O L D !!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Happy Birthday, "Old Man." Wait a minute, if you are an old man, that must mean that I am a real old man. Happy Birthday.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Hey, u taught me in elementary school at Appy, many years ago, so u are a really old man
Happy Birthday, Dad.
I've told people over here that it's your birthday and they're all "woah, seriously?"
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks