i've wondered for awhile if midgets wear mens shorts or little boys pants??
Folks, I don't care if I'm being politically incorrect, but in certain situations, there is nothing funnier than a midget. I know that might be prejudice, but it is true. The reason I bolted right in here to make this post is because I just flipped past an infomercial about one of those get rich quick real estate schemes....it had a midget host! Number one, who is stupid enough to fall for those idiotic schemes, number two, who would be doubly stupid to fall for it with a midget as the host? It's hard enough to take the regular hosts seriously, but put a midget up there? Whole time I was watching it, it looked like a badly rehearsed comedy routine.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
i've wondered for awhile if midgets wear mens shorts or little boys pants??
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
One of the hardest laughs I ever got was seeing a midget pedaling a bicycle down a street in Raleigh.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
One of the funniest things I have heard is my B-I-L talking about my nephew watching one walk around at the Guest River Rally in Coeburn last year and just seeing the look in his eye it was like "I'm only 4 and I think I can take him"
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Aww I just think they are so cute.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Ok I'm breaking my own rule and posting at work, but I can't believe folks are talking about little people as if they're not even human, like they're little things put on earth to entertain. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
A number of the folks afflicted with dwarfism have a life of serious health problems, short life spans, and in some cases complete loss of mobility and ability to care for themselves. I dont find that amusing or entertaining at all.
http://www.lpaonline.org/resources_faq.html
I know many, most, if not all of you really won't care, but I'll say it anyhow - this type of talk is downright cold and cruel.
Add to that the term "midget" is archaic and insulting.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Funniest thing on TV is that show on TLC about the midget family.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
How could you not laugh at this???
![]()
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Because it's not funny.
Add a foot of height to that and no one would be laughing.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. Such a telling photo. String bean on one side wearing rainbow spandex, fat metal midget on the other side, expressing his angst at the world.
That's life-changing stuff, I'll tell you what.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks